Purchase a CSA share and Double Up Food Bucks will cover up to half the cost of the share!
When you purchase a CSA share, you are providing your farmer with the resources they need to grow your food. In return, your farmer commits to giving you a “share” of their crop, and you receive the highest-quality, sustainably-grown food available, all season long.
There are lots of reasons to become a member of a Community Supported Agriculture farm, and now Double Up Food Bucks makes it even easier!
- You’ll get fresh fruits and vegetables every week of the growing season – and some farms even grow year-round!
- Your produce is delicious, nutritious, and grown using sustainable farming practices.
- Your food is grown locally, and doesn’t have to be transported long distances to get to you
- You are supporting a local farmer and helping them run a sustainable business.
- You are part of a community of people who care about their environment and the food they eat.
How Double Up Works with CSA
Find a Farm!
Use the locator map at https://www.pnwcsa.org/find-a-farm. Or email email@example.com, and we’ll match you to a farm.
Contact the farmer, and sign up with them for a share.
Pay monthly with your SNAP card
You’ll pay a monthly fee with your Oregon Trail Card throughout the growing season. Double Up Food Bucks are automatically applied – you don’t have to do anything!
Get Produce Weekly!
Each week, you’ll get your weekly box of fresh fruits and vegetables.
For farmers interested in offering Double up Food Bucks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pnwcsa.org.
- Provide nutritious food to underserved communities that need it the most.
- Members paying with SNAP are the fastest-growing segment of new CSA members.
This program is administered by the Pacific NW CSA Coalition.