Purchase a CSA share and Double Up Food Bucks will cover up to half the cost of the share!
When you purchase a CSA share, you are providing your farmer with the resources they need to grow your food. In return, your farmer commits to giving you a “share” of their crop, and you receive the highest-quality, sustainably-grown food available, all season long.
There are lots of reasons to become a member of a Community Supported Agriculture farm, and now Double Up Food Bucks makes it even easier!
- You’ll get fresh fruits and vegetables every week of the growing season – and some farms even grow year-round!
- Your produce is delicious, nutritious, and grown using sustainable farming practices.
- Your food is grown locally, and doesn’t have to be transported long distances to get to you
- You are supporting a local farmer and helping them run a sustainable business.
- You are part of a community of people who care about their environment and the food they eat.
How Double Up Works with CSA
Find a Farm!
Use the locator map at https://www.pnwcsa.org/find-a-farm. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll match you to a farm.
Contact the farmer, and sign up with them for a share.
Pay monthly with your SNAP card
You’ll pay a monthly fee with your Oregon Trail Card throughout the growing season. Double Up Food Bucks are automatically applied – you don’t have to do anything!
Get Produce Weekly!
Each week, you’ll get your weekly box of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Provide nutritious food to underserved communities that need it the most.
- Members paying with SNAP are the fastest-growing segment of new CSA members.
This program is administered by the Pacific NW CSA Coalition.